Sunday, September 21, 2008

Bessinger's Bar - B - Cue West Ashley Review

My handsome husband and I went to the Sunday Buffett at Bessinger's Bar - B - Cue. This is an old favorite. We have both been coming here for years and years. This place never disappoints.
I had some potato salad and a couple of cucumber slices with Ranch dressing. For my main meal, I had some fish stew (best in town), roast beef & gravy with carrots, mashed potatoes, a chicken wing and chocolate cheesecake for dessert. Mikey had fish stew, catfish, roast beef & carrots, butter beans (awesome!), mashed potatoes, hash and rice, barbecue and cherry yum yum for dessert. We both had sweet tea to drink.

We got a pint of fish stew to take to my sister who is under the weather.

2 Buffets at 11.95 each = 23.90
Pint of Stew 3.75
Tax 2.63
Total 30.28

Service is always excellent. Love the atmosphere. If you have folks in from out of the country
bring them here. We have had folks from Brazil here on a couple of occasions and they just
loved the decorations and theme of the place.

Come prepared to eat! :)

No comments: