Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary Baby!

Yesterday September 16, 2008 Handsome Husband Mike and I celebrated YEARS of marriage. Two to be exact. We had dinner at Queen Anne's Revenge. We love this restaurant and it holds sentimental value for us. This was the first place we ate as a "couple".

I can't believe we have been married for two whole years. Time just zooms by when you are having fun! :)

It's also been almost a full year since I blogged last. I will be updating regularly from here on out. I miss the daily writing.

Work is going well. Island Time Massage in Goose Creek is doing pretty well. It's still a chore to make some folks understand that we do Professional NON-SEXUAL Massage Therapy! :)
So far so good though. I haven't had any creepy people actually in my office. I can usually figure it out on the phone. That makes life easier all around.

So, Happy Anniversary to me and my guy and Hello Internet!

No comments: