Sunday, September 21, 2008

Pies - On Pizza Goose Creek Lunch Review

Yesterday I had a busy day and stopped in to pick up a couple of slices at Pies-On-Pizza in Goose Creek. This place is right down the street from my office, so it is very convenient.

Hit or miss with customer service. Last time I was here the staff was unbelievably rude and slow. I decided to give them one more try. I'm glad that I did. From the moment I walked in the door, it was a different vibe. Frank Sinatra crooning through the speakers, greeted me upon arrival! :)

I ordered two slices of pepperoni to go. How hard could that be, eh? This time, it wasn't! :)
The lady behind the counter was very pleasant and efficient.

2 Slices Of Pepperoni $4.98
Tax $ .35
Total $5.33

Fair price and good food. If you don't like garlic, this may not be the place for you! I love it and the pizza seems to have quite a bit on it. I am sure I will be back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love Pies On. I agree about the customer service, but the pizza is probably some of the best in the area.