Thursday, February 09, 2006

4 MEME

I stole this MEME from Dooce, here : http://www.dooce.com/archives/daily/02_01_2006.html


Four Jobs I've Had:
  1. Carriage Driver/Tour Guide
  2. Massage Therapist For A Pro Hockey Team
  3. Customer Service Rep For A Company That Sold Radiators For Hummers To The Military And Freightliner Trucks
  4. Scrap Metal Brokerage Accounting Manager

Four Movies I Can Watch Over And Over

  1. Bull Durham
  2. Tombstone
  3. ANY Elvis Movie
  4. The Last Of The Mohicans

Four Places I Have Traveled

  1. Hawaii (twice)
  2. Toronto
  3. Chicago
  4. Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Four TV Shows I Love

  1. Grey's Anatomy
  2. LOST
  3. CSI
  4. NCIS

Four Foods/Dishes I Love

  1. Boiled Shrimp
  2. Crab Legs
  3. Mahi-Mahi
  4. Ribeye

Four Sites I Visit Daily

  1. Nothing But Bonfires
  2. Where's Hawkins
  3. Microfamous
  4. Hawaii.com

Four Places I Would Rather Be

  1. Sitting At The Barefoot Bar at Duke's Waikiki talking to Davy, Jake and Dustin drinking a Lava Flow or six.
  2. Lying in bed at the house in GC cuddled up to HM watching a movie.
  3. Listening to some live music at a local bar with friends.
  4. Having a cocktail and conversation with Ron White, Javy Lopez, or Terry Bradshaw... ;>

No comments: