Saturday, February 11, 2006

Brokeback Mountain

HM and I had date night tonight. I worked on my endless school work until 5:00. He came to pick me up and we went to Red Lobster for dinner. LOL Yeah, I know. But actually the food was good. I had the baked talapia with veggies and salad and he had fish stew and a flounder/salmon platter. We had limited time before our movie and it was across the street. That's my story and I am sticking to it. We left there and went to see Brokeback Mountain. I was surprised at how well the story is told. I kept thinking how Heath Ledger's character reminds me of a very good friend of mine. Real manly guy, hunts and fishes a lot with his buddies....I crack up every time I think of it. He is very much like this guy. That would be a real kick in the pants if he was gay. Anyhow, the movie was shot beautifully. Lots of wonderfully expressive scenery. HM liked it pretty well too. We left there and went to his/our house. He is such a romantic. When he opened the door for me, he stepped back for me to go inside. I stepped into the living room and there were rose petals, pink and red, leading to the bedroom and all over the white bedspread on the bed! Also there were pink and red heart balloons all about the room. This guy is a keeper! He is so incredibly thoughtful and sweet. The night was perfect. He brought me home around 1:30. We talked to his son in Washington State as we pulled into the driveway of my house. Soldier boy just finished boot camp a month or so ago and was sent to Seattle for more training. He was really excited he got checked out to drive a HUMVEE. I just hope he stays out of harms way. He is a great kid, just barely out of highschool. Ah well..... After HM left, I took my next computer class exam. I made an 87, not bad, but the 4 questions I missed, 2 of them, I know the answer, but couldn't make the damn computer do the operation. SOOOOOO frustrating. Now, I am off to bed. Really nice day.....:)

No comments: