Friday, February 17, 2006

School Days, School Days

For those of you who don't know, in January I decided to go back to college to get my RN. At 41, don't know what the heck I was thinkin. Actually I do know what I was thinkin, I want to be able to take care of myself in my old age! Being a free spirit is a wonderful thing! I have pretty much lived my life for the experiences I could be a part of. I have never taken a job for the money. I have let my heart and passions guide me. Truth be told, I never expected to live to 40. For some reason, I felt that I would not live to old age. Who knows? Maybe I won't, but I am getting older.

I have never worried too much about what I will do for a living as an older person or how I will be able to provide for myself. This past year I sort of became obsessed with it.

After giving it a lot of thought, I decided that to become a nurse would be the fastest way for me to put myself in a position to make the most amount of money. Hopefully it will work out. Currently I am in school at Trident waiting on the waiting list! :)

Later today, I will post some of the comedy that has ensued!

No comments: