Sunday, June 25, 2006

On Behalf Of A Grateful Nation

It has been a while since I last posted. I needed a chance to regroup. Life has been moving on at warp speed. Good things mostly, just trying to stay busy. Most days I am doing pretty good I think. I still have the odd crying jag now and again.
I will be writing again, and catching up on all that has occured since last I was here. A quick outline is as follows:
  1. Buried my father
  2. Got engaged
  3. Taking 18 hours of summer school
  4. Getting my fathers papers and affairs in order
  5. Planning a wedding for September of this year
  6. Trying to get my fiancee's house ready to sell
  7. Signing a contract on a new house that is being built
  8. Did I mention 18 hours of summer school? :)

Lots going on. More later. I want to thank you all again for the kind words, calls and emails. They helped a lot and continue to do so.

No comments: