Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Dining With Friends

I am having a hard time shaking a sinus thing I picked up last week. I am sick of blowing my nose! We get on a plane for Honolulu on Friday, I need to get this thing over with! Yesterday, I pretty much stayed around the house, didn't feel worth a dang. This morning when I woke up I thought for sure I would be headed to the doctor's office, but as the day went on I felt better. UGH!
Today, I met my friend at Sam's to buy a 12 foot Christmas tree! Just so you know, the darn thing is in a HUGE box. We had to take it out of the box to get it to fit in her car. It was like a Laurel & Hardy scene in the parking lot, but we got it to fit finally.
Tonight Mike and I went to dinner with J & R at Carrabba's, not sure of that spelling, but you get the idea. YUMMY. Mike and I had the Sirloin Marsala with Spaghetti and salad. It was ono. (Hawaiian for delicious) Our friends got the Mahi special and something called Chicken Bryan...this is chicken covered with cheeze...it looked so good! Good food, good service and good company.
Good night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Carrabba's has the best customer service in town. They are amazing. Tough to beat them.

barbie2be said...

i love carrabbas! they have the most awesome veal marsala!