Thursday, January 19, 2006

I Miss My Mitten

Ugh! I have the worst head cold I have had in a long time. I am so sick of blowing my nose!

Now on to some random stuff.....

I finally bought the laptop I had been covetting! I love this thing. I am kind of addicted to it, seriously. I will be typing away and realise that it is 3am. I also find myself surfing the internet as if I just discovered google. This behaviour has to stop or I may never leave my bedroom again.

Dad is not doing very well. He is having trouble breathing, but he wouldn't let me take him to the doctor. He has an appointment tomorrow at noon. I am guessing they will put him in the hospital again. I hope so. He is really pitiful. He was crying and talking about my mom's death. Bless his heart.

That's all I got..

No comments: