Saturday, May 26, 2007

Last Night At The Wolftrack Inn

My husband and I had dinner with a dear friend Lady Di last night. She cooked for us at her house. Great house with cool furnishings. The meal was very enjoyable. I love to eat with candle light and cloth napkins. We had roast chicken, potatoes and scallions, baby carrots and a nice salad.
After dinner we headed out for some live music! We went to see our friends All Purpose Remedy at the Wolftrack Inn on Hwy. 61. They didn't have much of a crowd at all. Sad really. But the band rocked. Johnny Cathcart is hard to beat on the guitar! The band harmonized really well and played a wide variety of music. The sound was really good and we had a great time. Mike and I danced and so did Di. Fun!
Pet peeve....random drunk people who want you to dance with them and won't leave you alone.
Pet PEEVE #2 Random drunk people that want to hug you. UGH
We danced and drank and had fun. Well I didn't really drink. I was the designated driver, but a good time was had by all. The only thing is how far that is from our house. I like where we live, but I don't like the drive home. That is the price you pay I guess

No comments: