Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Day Of Repairs

This morning started with a bleary eyed realization that the doorbell was ringing, repeatedly. I stumbled out of bed and saw a repairman and truck in front of my house. I opened up the door and stuck my head out and without my glasses on tried to figure out what the heck was going on. The guy was 90 minutes early! Yes, that's right one and a half hours early! :)
SO I told him to give me 5 minutes and I would be right out. He waited in the truck while I got my teeth brushed and out of my pajamas! My hair was lovely and I wore no makeup. It was not a pretty sight.

The good news is he was followed by the half a dozen other folks who were to show up today and make my new house even MORE perfect! :) Between the paint, cleaner and polish aromas wafting about, I had quite a high going before too long. Yes, it was lovely.

When they all left around 1:30 or 2:00pm, I was left with a perfect house. A perfectly still full of unpacked boxes and unplaced furniture....house. Ah....perfect!

No comments: