A few Friday Fun Things To Do This Weekend
1. Piccolo Spoleto Finale - A fun time at Hampton Park downtown on Saturday. Bring a picnic or buy food from vendors on-site. This is the finale for the laid back! Families with children and folks that just want a casual kick back will love this event.
2. Ocean's 13 Premiere - I cannot wait to see this one! Mike and I are headed to Vegas in July. That is one of the reasons I want to see this movie, but also anything that has Clooney, Pitt, Damon and Garcia in it, I'm there!
3. Moonlight Mixer On Folly Pier - Friday night from 7pm - 11pm. Oldies, Beach Music and dancing under the stars at the beach. Sounds like a fantastic time to me. Tickets are $8 in advance and $10 on-site. Call 795-4386 for more information.
4. COWBOY MOUTH - Friday, Saturday and Monday night at the Windjammer on the Isle Of Palms. This band has such a history with the Holy City. 886-8596 for more information.
5. Saved the best for last. HARRY O'DONOGHUE AT TOMMY CONDON'S! Friday and Saturday night starting around 9pm. This guy is the very best Irish Troubadour in the business! I have been listening to Harry sing since around 1991. He has a great voice, a quick wit and a ready smile. Go check him out and don't forget to give him some love in his tip jar!