Thursday, March 09, 2006

Each One Teach One

I just came back from my English class. My professor is incredible. I have rarely felt so free to write and edit. She has the wonderful ability to critique the work without making you feel stupid. She is so positive and motivating that she has you feeling like you CAN do well. Her name is Taylor, I think her first name is Kim. I am grateful for her teaching style, her personal style, and for the lucky twist of fate that put me in her class this semester.

We all need cheerleaders in our lives. I feel blessed.

At this point in time, it is difficult for me to focus on much of anything.

When you go out into the world today, tonight or tomorrow, do me a favor. Take a moment to be someone's cheerleader, maybe someone you don't even know. You don't have to get the pom-poms out. Sometimes just a smile and a kind word mean more than you may ever know.
We are all in this together folks. Please take a minute to be just a little bit kinder, just a little bit more gentle. Take a minute to actually acknowledge the people you come in contact with. They deserve it and so do you.
Blessings.

No comments: