Thursday, March 16, 2006

Perfection Of Resistless Surrender

Whew it has been a heck of a week and it isn't over yet. My CS is at the hospital with daddy today. I have an English class at 1:15, so I am getting a break this morning.

Dad is doing somewhat better. His kidnesy function is much better, he still has some swelling. They have had a hard time keeping his blood pressure up, but he is a lot more alert than he was. He will probably come home in the next day or so. That is such a surprise from where he was just a couple of days ago. The doctors have been pretty straight forward about how sick he is. He is in the final stages of his journey, from what they can tell.

I want to thank those of you who have emailed me or left comments for me. I appreciate your kindness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that it is difficult for you . I nursed my mother the last teo years of her life and it wasn't easy, but it was worth it. Just hang in there and God bless you !!

Anonymous said...

I meant "two" - typo. :)