Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Wednesday's 1 - 10 of 50 Things You Can't Tell By Looking At Me

  1. I am in love with an adorable man.
  2. I could eat boiled shrimp every day of my life!
  3. I have an unexplainable sexual attraction to Ron White the comedian.
  4. I am a sports fan. I love MLB, hockey, football, golf, you get the idea :).
  5. I got to see Elvis Presley in concert at the Asheville, NC Civic Center! It was surreal people were crying and by people I mean me too!
  6. I have been friends with Atlanta A for 37 years. We grew up down the street from each other.
  7. I love to travel on my own. You meet really cool people and they open up to you and show you things they ordinarily wouldn't.
  8. A man once offered me $100 for the honor of brushing my hair....it was in Harrah's in New Orleans and it freaked me the hell out! And NO I didn't let him do it!
  9. I have ridden an elephant.
  10. I have taken batting practice at The Joe!

Now, don't you feel like we have bonded a little? Tell me about you. Email me at ACharlestonGirl@gmail.com

No comments: